3M DAYLIGHT REDIRECTING FILM
Daylight Redirecting Films are a cost-effective way to provide natural lighting deeper inside a building.
- Micro-replicated film redirects light toward the ceiling, reducing the need for artificial lighting during the day
- Reduces occupant glare and excess light near window
- Provides benefit of natural light to interior occupants
- Can be used with different glass types to achieve different aesthetic looks
- No maintenance or cleaning
- Can be combined with 3M™ Solar Film to reduce heat to maximize energy savings
- Blocks 99% of UV light, reducing fading
- LEED credits available for use of daylight
- Can provide savings of up to 1.5 kwh/sq ft of floor area
- Can provide up to 52% lighting energy savings compared to baseline usage.